from 140 € / day
Size: 22 m²
As you enter the Tattenbach Room, there is a hint of romance in the air. The thoughtfully furnished room, which bears the name of the powerful Tattenbach noble family, is decorated with historically inspired furnishings and solid oak furniture pieces. From the moment you cross the threshold, you feel you have entered a world, where time moves at a rhythm we have long forgotten.
The room’s centerpiece is the large bed, from which you can enjoy a magnificent view to the west, over the wooded slopes of the regional park, where the evening sun sinks in a glow of shifting reds and oranges. This is definitely a room where serenity is at home.
The price includes:
- 1 x overnight stay for 2 persons;
- 1 × castle breakfast basket of local delicacies for 2 persons;
- Free tour of the castle with audio guidance in English, German, Italian, Russian, and Slovenian;
- During opening hours, guests can visit all the castle’s premises free of charge, and have access to the castle atrium and medieval kitchen at all times;
- 1 l of natural apple juice and dried apple slices or fresh apples from protected tall orchards of the Kozjansko Regional Park, where traditional varieties of Kozjansko apples thrive;
- Use of the OUTDOOR FIREPLACE next to the apartments and rooms in the lower courtyard of the castle;
- Seasonally prepared herbal “CASTLE TEA” with 100% natural, hand-picked ingredients from the protected area Kozjansko Regional Park;
- Handmade natural hard soap made from raw materials from the local environment;
- Unlimited access to the castle atrium and the castle guest hall with TV corner, coffee machine and book corner;
- Coffee for coffee machine as well as sugar and milk;
- Note and pen with the logo of the castle;
- Shoe cleaning set, sewing set, dirty laundry bag, slippers, picnic blanket;
- Free internet (WI-FI).
- FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- FREE ON-PREMISES PARKING
- MINIBAR STOCKED WITH LOCAL FOOD AND DRINK PRODUCTS
- TOWELS WITH EMBROIDERED LOGO
- GUEST GIFT: NOTEBOOK AND PEN
- COFFEE AND TEA MAKER WITH CUTLERY
- A SUPPLY OF INSTANT COFFEE
- QUALITY BEDDING MADE OF NATURAL MATERIALS
- NATURAL COSMETICS WITHOUT PARABENS
- HEATING WITH ROOM REGULATION
- PERSONAL SAFE
- SHOWER WITH SCREEN
- SHOE CLEANING SET
- SEWING SET
- HAIR DRYER
- LARGE MIRROR
- Two comfortable upholstered armchairs made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin with high-quality fabric cushions;
- Double front door;
- Big closet made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin;
- Bath cap, cosmetic set (cotton buds, cotton swabs, tweezers …), paper tissues;
- Adjustable underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- Reading lights and carpets next to the bed;
- Picnic blanket for unforgettable adventures in nature, discovering hidden corners of the Kozjansko Regional Park and a soft blanket for cosy moments;
- Adequate number of different wooden clothes hangers;
- Double bed made of solid oak wood, size 180 × 200 cm, with a wooden headboard, equipped with reading lamps and sockets, and a switch for the main light;
- Bed system made of elastic spring system and a modern and well maintained mattress with a total height of 22 cm;
- Comfortable sofa made of solid oak wood and cushions made of quality fabric with a coffee table;
- Unique, handmade pieces of dishes by local artisans;
- Unique, handmade and engraved glasses (for juice, brandy and wine), the work of local craftsmen of the Graviart family work-shop;
- Large velvet curtains, for a special royal touch, allowing for a complete blackout in the room;
- All furniture is made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin made in a local carpentry workshop.
Check-in time is from 14.00 to 17.00 (2 pm to 5 pm) unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Check-out time is 11.00 (11 am) unless otherwise agreed in advance. Late check-out: EUR 50 – subject to availability.
Cancellation is possible 7 days prior to arrival.
Baby cot and seat on request (available FREE OF CHARGE).
Pets are very welcome, but only in Emma’s Apartment and in the Romanesque Apartment. We accept cats and dogs (only small and medium-sized breeds up to 25 kg – guide dogs are an exception) for an extra charge of € 15 per day (guide dogs stay free of charge). The amount of the extra charge is subject to change without prior notice. It is obligatory to pre-announce your pet by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Take advantage of special package offers for one-off experiences in and around the castle • Laundry and ironing service • Extra pillow and blanket available free of charge • Personal hygiene items on request (e.g. toothbrush, toothpaste, disposable shaving accessories) • Charging station for electric vehicles • Free private parking provided • Luggage transfer on request • Card payment option • Daily cleaning of the apartment on request • Mobile phone on request with instructions for use in two languages
1 extra bed available – FREE OF CHARGE.