from 90€ / day
Size: 24 m²
+ extra bed
The intimate location on the north side of the castle, overlooking the three sides of the castle estate, really sets this accommodation apart from the rest, as befits a room decorated in honor of the last noble owners of the castle.
With a unique style, this large bedroom combines all the character and charm associated with the historic setting of a 12th century castle. The room is thoughtfully furnished with solid wooden furniture, the layout of which gives a light and airy feel and increases the comfort of the living space. As with all our accommodations, the principle of less is more also applies here. This accommodation is decorated in a way that lets us breathe and offers an escape from the everyday stresses of life into the safe shelter of the castle walls.
The price includes:
- 1 x overnight stay for 2 persons;
- Free tour of the castle with audio guidance in English, German, Italian, Russian, and Slovenian;
- During opening hours, guests can visit all the castle’s premises free of charge, and have access to the castle atrium and medieval kitchen at all times;
- 1 l of natural apple juice or dried apple slices or fresh apples from protected tall orchards of the Kozjansko Regional Park, where traditional varieties of Kozjansko apples thrive;
- Use of the OUTDOOR FIREPLACE next to the apartments and rooms in the lower courtyard of the castle;
- Seasonally prepared herbal “CASTLE TEA” with 100% natural, hand-picked ingredients from the protected area Kozjansko Regional Park;
- Handmade natural hard soap made from raw materials from the local environment;
- Unlimited access to the castle atrium and the castle guest hall with TV corner, coffee machine and book corner;
- Coffee for coffee machine as well as sugar and milk;
- Note and pen with the logo of the castle;
- Shoe cleaning set, sewing set, dirty laundry bag, slippers, picnic blanket;
- Free parking & internet (WI-FI).
- FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- FREE ON-PREMISES PARKING
- MINIBAR STOCKED WITH LOCAL FOOD AND DRINK PRODUCTS
- TOWELS WITH EMBROIDERED LOGO
- GUEST GIFT: NOTEBOOK AND PEN
- COFFEE AND TEA MAKER WITH CUTLERY
- A SUPPLY OF INSTANT COFFEE
- QUALITY BEDDING MADE OF NATURAL MATERIALS
- NATURAL COSMETICS WITHOUT PARABENS
- HEATING WITH ROOM REGULATION
- PERSONAL SAFE
- SHOWER WITH SCREEN
- SHOE CLEANING SET
- SEWING SET
- HAIR DRYER
- LARGE MIRROR
- Two comfortable upholstered armchairs made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin with high-quality fabric cushions;
- Double front door;
- Big closet made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin;
- Bath cap, cosmetic set (cotton buds, cotton swabs, tweezers …), paper tissues;
- Adjustable underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- Reading lights and carpets next to the bed;
- Picnic blanket for unforgettable adventures in nature, discovering hidden corners of the Kozjansko Regional Park and a soft blanket for cosy moments;
- Adequate number of different wooden clothes hangers;
- Double bed made of solid oak wood, size 180 × 200 cm, with a wooden headboard, equipped with reading lamps and sockets, and a switch for the main light;
- Bed system made of elastic spring system and a modern and well maintained mattress with a total height of 22 cm;
- Comfortable sofa made of solid oak wood and cushions made of quality fabric with a coffee table;
- Unique, handmade pieces of dishes by local artisans;
- Unique, handmade and engraved glasses (for juice, brandy and wine), the work of local craftsmen of the Graviart family work-shop;
- Large velvet curtains, for a special royal touch, allowing for a complete blackout in the room;
- All furniture is made of solid oak wood of Slovenian origin made in a local carpentry workshop.
Want to add the icing on the cake to your castle experience?
Start your day at the castle with a hearty breakfast of selected local Kozjansko delicacies grown on the land that has fed the castle for centuries. In a carefully prepared CASTLE BREAKFAST BASKET, you will find products and produce from the surrounding farms and farmhouses of Kozjansko. An experience you will not forget for a long time.
Check-in time is between 15:00 and 21:00, unless otherwise agreed in advance. If you plan to visit the castle within working hours or at the latest half an hour before closing according to the current schedule, we will welcome you in person. In any case, a few days before your arrival, we will provide simple instructions on how to enter the accommodation on your own.
Upon booking, you will receive an email with all the necessary information to enter the accommodation, including a personally generated access code. This code will allow you to access the accommodation and collect your keys in a contactless way.
To ensure a smooth check-in, please check your email before arrival for self-check-in instructions and guidance. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Check-out time is 10.30 (10.30 am) unless otherwise agreed in advance. Late check-out – subject to availability.
Cancellation is possible 7 days prior to arrival.
Baby cot and seat available FREE OF CHARGE. The seat is located in the guest hall below the rooms & apartments – the first door to the left after you enter the courtyard where the accommodations are located.
If you wish to use the mobile baby cot, please get in touch with us for more information.
Pets are very welcome, but only in Emma’s Apartment and in the Romanesque Apartment. We accept cats and dogs (only small and medium-sized breeds up to 25 kg – guide dogs are an exception) for an extra charge of € 15 per day (guide dogs stay free of charge). The amount of the extra charge is subject to change without prior notice. It is obligatory to pre-announce your pet by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Order the CASTLE BREAKFAST BASKET: MORE INFORMATION HERE (CLICK);
- Order the CASTLE FEAST (a cold-cuts of local delicacies): MORE INFORMATION HERE (CLICK);
- Offer of MASSAGES at Podsreda Castle – MORE INFORMATION HERE (CLICK);
- E-bike rental: MORE INFORMATION HERE (CLICK);
- Opening hours of the CASTLE CAFE (CLICK);
- Offer of the CASTLE SHOP (CLICK);
- Take advantage of special package offers for one-off experiences in and around the castle;
- Laundry and ironing service;
- Extra pillow and blanket available free of charge;
- Personal hygiene items on request (e.g. toothbrush, toothpaste, disposable shaving accessories);
- Charging station for electric vehicles;
- Free private parking provided;
- Luggage transfer on request;
- Card payment option;
- Daily cleaning of the apartment on request;
- Mobile phone on request with instructions for use in two languages.
Extra bed available (in the form of a mobile folding bed) – additional charge € 20,00 per night. If you wish to use the mobile bed, please get in touch with us for more information.