At Podsreda Castle and Podsreda Castle Rooms and Apartments, we strive to act sustainably and responsibly towards the beautiful green nature and the rich local cultural heritage. We also want to increase the confidence of our guests that Podsreda Castle and its surroundings is a SAFE TOURIST DESTINATION through activities based on safety, responsibility and sustainability.
That is why we have embarked on the safe and responsible path of creating the conditions for a safe holiday at our Podsreda Castle and have adopted the guidelines of the responsible travel standards of Slovenian tourism GREEN&SAFE.
label, we highlight high hygiene standards and protocols, as well as sustainability recommendations for tourism providers and destinations.
Hygiene and protection measures for your safety and ours
For your safety and security, we have prepared and implemented a number of hygiene precautions at Podsreda Castle and in the Podsreda Castle Rooms and Apartments. In doing so, we have taken into account the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ) and the actions and recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO).
WORKING TOGETHER FOR A SAFE AND HEALTHY VISIT TO THE CASTLE
We do our best to provide as safe and healthy an environment as possible for your visit or holiday at Podsreda Castle. You can do your bit to protect yourself and everyone around you by following the recommendations for staying healthy:
- When moving around in all enclosed public spaces, it is essential to keep your mouth and nose covered with a face mask.
- The safety distance between individuals must always be at least 1.5 or 2 metres.
- It is important for staff and visitors to stay at home in case of signs and symptoms of illness (such as colds, malaise, muscle aches, coughs, fever).
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, which is available in several places, including at Podsreda Castle.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cough and sneeze hygiene rules are followed (cover your mouth and nose with a paper handkerchief before coughing/sneezing, or cough/sneeze into the upper part of your sleeve). After use, dispose of the paper tissue in the waste stream and wash your hands with soap and water.
- Close personal contact (e.g. handling, hugging) increases the chance of infection.
By following all these recommendations, you will reduce your chances of infection and protect yourself and others. Everyone must take responsibility for taking the right self-protection measures.
Let’s follow the recommendations to prevent the spread of infections.
SLOVENIA – A GREEN AND SAFE TOURIST DESTINATION
Slovenia is ready to invite you back to the green and safe land. Slovenia is also a safe place for residents and visitors because we have been working sustainably and adhering to high hygiene standards for many years. The Slovenian Tourist Board (STO) has consolidated its commitment to creating conditions for a safe holiday in Slovenia into responsible travel standards in tourism under the Green & Safe label:
- We have high hygiene requirements and health protection recommendations in place
- We are one of the safest countries in the world
- Looking to a sustainable future
- We like to live an active, healthy and green life
- We swear by boutique and unique experiences